AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Marketing Manager – Racing
Senior Product Marketing Manager (LiveOps)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people! We innovate to build experiences that were previously impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past five years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our Racing Studio – responsible for the CSR Racing franchise and the #1 Racing Game on Mobile – CSR2 – is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. Based across three locations – London, Birmingham and Bangalore – the team loves welcoming diverse, humble, straightforward and ambitious talent, aspiring for award-winning excellence. People who want to find a place where they will be supported and encouraged to do the best work of their career.
Since launch CSR Racing 2 has raced its way to high acclaim for its beautiful graphics and super accessible gameplay. The game features the most prestigious auto brands on the planet including the likes of Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini. We have launched countless new cars to market as well as partnering with the late Ken Block and also Universal giving players the chance to collect the cars from the Fast & Furious franchise.
NaturalMotion Games is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (Live Ops) with strong project management, strategic, and organizational skills to join the CSR Racing team in London. You will own the live ops marketing function for the game, formulating marketing campaigns for opportunities with internal and external IP, brands and car licensors. You will coordinate the day to day marketing activities of the game. This role supports our live games and will report into the Licensing & Partnerships team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will lead the strategic planning and delivery of the marketing function including delivery of marketing campaigns for upcoming CSR2 feature and event launches. You’ll work on first and third party IPs in the game, and will partner closely with Licensing & Partnerships, Product, Community, Lifecycle Marketing and Customer Services to grow our brand. You will deliver creative briefs, track projects for marketing campaigns, and generate close alignment on strategy and execution with game leads. You will work with the games team to secure prominent featuring on mobile platform stores. You will partner with game and marketing producers to ensure timely production, launch and licensing approval of marketing assets.
The role will support strategic marketing projects for the overall franchise, helping to identify and optimize new opportunities to grow the CSR brand and reach new audiences. Collaborate with Product, Design, and Consumer insight teams to improve the marketability of new events and larger marketing campaigns, identifying themes and positioning that resonates with the CSR audience.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience with live operations marketing; specifically social media community marketing and email and push notification marketing.
- Experience working with games live operations.
- Experience building go-to-market plans and supervising execution.
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver. Skilled at driving consensus across teams.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills- Ability to multitask more than one project at the same time, with the ability to be flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priority.
- Desirable to have worked with diverse international teams.
- Desirable to be interested in cars.
The role is offered in a connected model, and requires presence in our London office at least 2 days per week.
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 paid personal days
- 6 months of fully paid maternity/adoption leave or 16 weeks of fully paid paternity leave (eligibility criteria apply)
- Pension plan with a double matching employer contribution (capped at 8%)
- Private medical insurance, dental insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Company Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (eligibility criteria apply)
- Fitness Reimbursement plan worth £600 per annum
- Charitable Giving Platform to which the Company contributes a 2:1
- Annual season ticket advance and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_108463
Select Your Country of Residence