AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Marketing Manager – Racing
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will support the marketing strategy and execution for the CSR franchise. Reporting into the franchise Product Marketing Lead, you will be a member of the Central Marketing Group of Zynga and an integrated member of the Racing team at NaturalMotion. Working closely with the discipline leaders, you will grow the commercial success of the product. Developing cutting-edge go-to-market plans for future releases and content, you will be at the core of the decision-making. We are looking for someone that wants to take ownership, with the motivation to become the go-to expert of new platform opportunities from a marketing perspective.
You will partner with consumer insights, the performance marketing team, and GM/DoP to ensure the title and its roadmap meets consumer and business objectives.
Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to craft the future of one of the biggest racing game brands in the world.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely liaise with the Racing Team and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for our games in the racing genre
- Work with Product Management and Design to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product milestones, both in production and when live
- Partner with car manufacturers, IP holders, and talent on co-marketing opportunities
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Collaborate on the creative vision for the title with key stakeholders and lead on the delivery of best in class creatives with internal and external agencies
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, life cycle, paid acquisition, social and store optimization
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in video game marketing, with a track record of success and results in HD gaming (ideally PC)
- Understanding of operating live games as a service
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Passion for car and/or racing game culture
- Experience working with licenses and talent
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time