AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager- Growth, Words with Friends
Senior Product Manager, Words With Friends
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager with exceptional growth hacking skills to join our Words With Friends team!
Equipped with user data, competitive insights, and growth hacking best practices, bring our games to hundreds of millions of people throughout the world. Are you scrappy and ready to be a pioneer in the new world of growth hacking? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Sr. Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will help drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Working within a product team, the Sr. Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
Lastly, the Sr. Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management in consumer or game development
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency preferred
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time