AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager – Web3 Gaming
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Remote, US, Remote, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_108997
Zynga is looking for a Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to join our Zynga Web3 Gaming team (ZW3) and Sugartown Project.
Who We Are
ZW3 is a new organization inside of Zynga focused on innovations and building future technology in blockchain, web3, and digital collectibles. Our mission is creating fun and enduring games that empower players with IP and asset ownership of their items. Join us in shaping the future of gaming with a world-class team and vision, we look forward to hearing from you.
Who You Are
You live and breathe product management while having a passion for games and innovation.
- You are excited by new technologies and pushing the boundaries of innovation.
- You have a knack for solving problems and are not afraid of pausing everything you know to learn about a new space.
- You love data and can extract data-based learnings to ideate new solutions for players, users, and the roadmap
- Your deep understanding of product design and execution has prepared you to collaborate closely with key stakeholders to build and deliver effective features.
In your role with ZW3, you will have a proven record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raises-the-bar from innovation whilst thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Adapt and apply your mobile, F2P, and gaming best practices to formulate roadmap ideas that targets a new space, industry, and user segment.
- Create new ideas, features to achieve live product KPIs and metrics – be comfortable with redefining metrics for a new market.
- Be a player, user advocate and immerse yourself into the eyes and shoes of our users to learn, understand, and craft solutions to their needs
- Keep a strong pulse on the new web3 market and report findings and learnings while conceptualizing new features and opportunities.
- Apply strong user, consumer insight to extract findings and deep insights from users – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Remain dynamic in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant and stay effective in readjusting plans and strategies to fit market conditions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- A track record of ideating and shipping features that positively impact business objectives
- Have proven the ability to lead features, projects, and products by working with cross-functional leads, including eng, design, production, analytics, and many more central teams
- Experienced in collecting feedback from internal and external stakeholders and empathically communicating their needs and use cases to prioritize the roadmap
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to the executive team
- Understanding of free-to-play games, core loops, designs, and live ops a must
- SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Understanding of web3 gaming space on any main chains (ETH, Sol, Polygon) a plus
- Understanding of blockchain, defi, gamefi, and crypto a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $112,000 and $198,000 per year.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $112,000 and $198,000 per year.
This is a fully remote role that may be based anywhere in the United States. The pay range for this position for applicants based in Colorado at the start of employment is expected to be between $101,000 and $178,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence