AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager – Slots
Zynga’s Sr. Product Manager will lead the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing specs, conducting experiments, solving design challenges, and making sure our features and events work well together. In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for conducting market research and applying those learnings to the product, designing and shipping innovative new game technology and features, and ensuring that product decisions are based on quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Working within a product team, the Sr. Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives, and scope projects appropriately to achieve business goals. Finally, the Sr. Product Manager will effectively socialize their product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of landmarks, and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in game development or online/mobile product management for e-commerce/consumer goods
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Experience managing live, virtual economies with an ability to run tuning optimizations through A/B testing
- Able to balance economic challenges across a variety of in-game systems (goals, challenges, events, rewards)
- Outstanding written/oral, interpersonal, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to senior staff
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency required
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Remote, US, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P209650
Select Your Country of Residence