AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager, Payments – Central Technology
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We focus on building game technology and shared services that drive the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for exceptional leaders with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. As a Senior Product Manager within Central Technology, you will be responsible for leading Product to design, develop, and maintain Zynga’s platform portfolio, which accelerates game development and streamlines live operations.
This role will initially focus on Zynga’s core Payments platform, which enables seamless integration of our games with app stores, web stores, and payment processing providers. As you grow in the role, you will have the opportunities to work with additional products and services across our Game Services technology portfolio.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, including product strategy, competitive analysis, requirements gathering, feature prioritization, spec writing, roadmap management, and stakeholder alignment.
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of products. Apply qualitative consumer insights and quantitative data to advise product decisions and business cases.
- As a Senior PM you will drive the product strategy, feature specs, and work with game teams to achieve product success.
- Build product vision by understanding customer needs, partnering closely with Product and Engineering leaders on game teams to create feedback loops for continued improvements and identify patterns of need across Zynga.
- Evangelize our offerings by articulating the value of our products and how they help solve the problems faced by our customers while aligning roadmaps.
- Identify & deconstruct competitive offerings in the market, formulate insights, and use them to inform future roadmap direction.
- Responsible for a large central technology product area and/or multiple products.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders in Central Technology and across disciplines to drive best practices and foster healthy team culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of product management in finance/fintech, game and mobile app development, or consumer web.
- BA/BS degree, MBA, and/or Computer Science degree preferred
- Ability to create wire-frames and mock-ups, write product specifications, and develop white papers.
- Experience with growing an app using lean, data driven principles. Some experience with data analytics and SQL preferred.
- Sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- A driven self-starter and a great teammate
- Familiarity with Compliance / Regulatory requirements a plus
- Start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US Employees)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canadian Employees)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canadian Employees)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US Employees)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**Remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position. #LI-LM1
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Remote, US, Remote, Canada, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Select Your Country of Residence