AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager
Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager who can help manage and direct the performance on one of Zynga’s top games! The Lead Product Manager will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of one or more games.
You will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our players while delivering business value to the company.
You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and build extraordinary experiences that will impact our players’ lives. The Product Manager will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to customers that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. You will need to thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
We make social games that are free and accessible for everyone to play!
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P211821
Select Your Country of Residence