AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager who can bring its games to the forefront of the industry: building unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games.
Equipped with user data, the Senior Product Manager will have the freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, building high quality social games for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Senior Product Manager in Central Product Management (CPM) will help multiple teams manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing and consulting on specs, overcoming design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Senior Product Manager will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Through strong customer empathy, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible to develop deep insights into customer needs and how the roadmap addresses those needs.
The Senior Product Manager will coordinate product managers across multiple products; they will work with their team to set clear/measurable objectives and ensure the team is effectively crafting project plans based on priorities, and ultimately driving positive business outcomes. Lastly, the Senior Product Manager will deliver their vision & strategy, monitor product progression and partner with product marketing for launch.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product management in consumer products
- Experience in consumer mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team primarily those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Remote, US
Select Your Country of Residence