AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager, Game of Thrones Slots
Join us in our mission to connect the world through games and to delight consumers with exhilarating social gaming experiences! Zynga is looking for a dedicated and passionate Senior Product Manager who can own projects, drive results and directly impact business performance of large-scale games. As Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with a cross functional group to write product specifications, drive features through launch and understand metrics to make data driven decisions.
- Impact end-to-end product lifecycle of features spanning multiple areas.
- Own and independently write specifications for features.
- Develop products that optimally achieve business goals while being mindful of dev investment. Ability to optimize features for platform/channels.
- Inform and execute against product strategy for areas of focus.
- Communicate clearly with cross-functional team members.
- Apply a hypothesis based analytical approach, conduct experimentation. Develop expertise in core and domain specific metrics.
- Own results of features/projects and consistently manage against defined expectations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to deconstruct competing feature sets and understand the market landscape. Able to propose credible and complete features.
- Communicate effectively in large or small group settings and to senior management.
- Capable of interpreting community feedback into digestible insights for the team and incorporating it into product requirements.
- Ability to build wire-frames and product specifications.
- Enjoys sharing meaningful takeaways which help other PMs and team members grow.
- Passion for games and crafting fun, compelling and exciting user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $90,000 and $160,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Los Angeles, CA, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite
Requisition Id: P212367
Select Your Country of Residence