AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager – Game Economy
We are NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to build experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz!
We at Natural Motion/Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager – Game Economy, to join the world’s #1 racing game!
You will be responsible for the analysis, design, and optimisation of our game economy. You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and design thinking to innovate and build and optimise outstanding experiences that will impact our players’ lives.
You will have a record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise-the-bar from an innovation, balancing, and design perspective whilst growing in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Build and execute a roadmap to improve the game’s economic health, and overall KPI performance.
- Set up a framework to identify, craft, and deliver game economy improvements, aligned with other teams, goals, and project schedule.
- Conduct analysis and maintain a deep understanding of the economy and game ecosystem. Work with Analytics, Design, Consumer Insights, and PM teams to see the game from economic, monetisation and player facing perspectives.
- Support the work of other teams working on the game – help them to maximise impact of new features and events by integrating them into the wider economy. Use modeling, prototyping, and forecasting to understand potential impact and prioritise. Run experiments and tune new game systems.
- Make the economy accessible to the rest of the team- design dashboards, tools and share your expertise and findings as much as possible.
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Strong Product Management or Economy Design experience in free-to-play game development with a proven record in managing game economies.
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers
- Outstanding data analysis skills coupled with sophisticated Excel and SQL proficiency (optional – training available)
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Strong will to always raise the bar and challenge self and others.
- Focused on quality, method and performance.
- Curious, respectful, people-first and with a self-driving attitude.
- Positive, collaborative and open-minded personality.
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time