AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager – CSR2
Position: Senior Product Manager
Reporting To: Lead Product Manager
Posting Date: 13th November 2018
Closing Date: 13th December 2018
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be highly competent in your core discipline, ready to take on new roles and responsibilities, and be pushed out of your current comfort zone. You’ll relish new challenges and opportunities, especially when that comes with added responsibility and visibility inside and outside your team.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the CSR2 team.
Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimization, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
Are you ready to work with some of the best Product Managers and Developers in the world as a member of Zynga’s global Product Management team? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Own the full product/game lifecycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (design, art, and programming) to implement core features on time and for greatest impact, analysing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business
- Fully comprehend the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities to build features through player behavior data that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and delight our players.
- Scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
- Exhibit sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of relevant dashboards and reports.
The ideal candidate fulfills all the following criteria, however we are always interested in talking to experienced applicants who have the ability to grow into the role and undertake professional development where necessary.
- Passionate about mobile games and making live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager within mobile free-to-play
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to structure analysis and find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Experience in optimising product features after release through multivariate testing and data driven iteration.
- Ability to summarise complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way.
- Experience of live-operation of a successful free-to-play mobile game.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- Critical Illness cover
- Life Insurance
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 25 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time