AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager – Cross Promotion
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? The cross-promotion team at Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own key cross-promotion projects and communicate with numerous gaming studio partners as well as ensure timely delivery of new features and reporting. You will play a key role in developing, planning, and implementing strategic team-wide initiatives as well as owning smaller tactical projects.
You’ll partner with external suppliers, internal groups, and game teams to define & prioritize requirements, and balance multiple commitments for execution while facilitating trade-offs along the way. You will be able to articulate core product vision to and help coordinate partner teams during game launch or live operations. The ideal candidate is proficient at pulling and assessing data from multiple sources and providing a detailed analysis. You will be trusted to form, execute and review experimentation.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Identify strategic and tactical product opportunities by diving deep into metrics & dashboards. Must be comfortable working with an analyst as well as doing detailed analysis to help guide product roadmap & objectives.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, writing specifications, achieving collaborator alignment, and contributing to the team roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration trade-offs.
- Keep the team informed on development results, schedule, and changes via regular status reports. Identify and project risks and work with partner teams to develop mitigation plans.
- Coordinate external dependencies with supporting organizations across the company.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders within Zynga to drive best practices and positive team culture.
- Designing, setting up, ramping, and analyzing experiments.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product management or software development projects
- Experience in mobile, adtech and/or is preferred but not required
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team primarily those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on the current state of cross-promotion
- Strong negotiation, communication, and conflict resolution skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Select Your Country of Residence