AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager – Central Technology, Emerging Markets
Come help Zynga build games for our next billion players! In the Central Tech group, we focus on game technology and shared features that support the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for exceptional leaders with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the design, development, and maintenance of Zynga’s platform portfolio, which accelerates game development and streamlines live operations. This role is focused on building out the capabilities to expand into emerging markets. You’ll work preparing shared game features for global availability, such as player accounts, payment methods, and social functionality. As you grow in the role, you will likely own additional products and services that can help us cultivate our offerings for new audiences around the world.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specifications, achieving partner alignment, and owning the team roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Navigate ever changing regulations and compliance guidelines on a global scale.
- Define how we will measure the success, effectiveness, and quality of products. Use qualitative consumer insights and quantitative data to inform decisions.
- Define our vision by understanding our players’ needs around the globe. Partner closely with Product and Engineering leaders on game teams to create feedback loops for continuous improvements and identify patterns of need across Zynga and our wider player base.
- Evangelize our offerings. Get commitments from internal customers and achieve roadmap alignment. Articulate the value of each service in our portfolio and help our customer teams understand how we can help solve their problems and increase the reach of our player base, particularly in new territories.
- Identify & deconstruct competitive offerings in emerging markets, formulate insights and use them to inform future roadmap direction.
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders in Central Technology and across disciplines to drive standard methodologies and positive team culture.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of product management in video games, mobile apps, or social tech.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Experience with growing a product using lean, data driven principles.
- A driven self-starter and a great teammate
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Experience with international mobile app ecosystems
- Experience with data analytics and SQL experience preferred
- Experience in start-up, social networking, or consulting is strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree, MBA, or Computer Science preferred
- Familiarity with Privacy / Compliance / Regulatory landscape in emerging markets a plus
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily (when we are back in the office)
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers Type: Full-Time