AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager, CAT, Central Technology
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We focus on game technology and shared services that drive the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for outstanding leaders with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. As a Senior Product Manager for Central Technology, you will be responsible for leading Product to design, develop, and maintain Zynga’s platform portfolio, which accelerates game development and streamlines live operations. This role will have the initial responsibility of managing the Core Architecture team, which owns server-side services that are vital to launching and maintaining live games, in addition to specific projects related to the customer adoption of our technology stack. As you grow in the role, you will take on additional products and services across our Game Services technology portfolio.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specifications, achieving stakeholder alignment, and managing the team roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of products and track quality. Apply qualitative consumer insights and quantitative data to advise decisions.
- Define our vision by understanding our customers' needs. Partner closely with Product and Engineering leaders on game teams creating feedback loops for continued improvements and identify patterns of need across Zynga.
- Evangelize our offerings. Get commitments from internal customers and achieve roadmap alignment. Be able to articulate the value of each service in our portfolio and help our partner teams understand that value as it applies to the problems that they’re looking to solve.
- Identify & deconstruct competitive offerings in the market, formulate insights and use them to inform future roadmap direction.
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders in Central Technology and across teams to drive best practices and positive team culture.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science preferred and/or equivalent software development experience
- 2-3 years of product management experience in mobile apps, enterprise software, or video games
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Experience with growing a product using lean, data driven principles
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a great teammate, and driven
- Some familiarity data analytics and SQL experience preferred
- Previous experience working at start-ups, social network platforms, or consulting services is a strong plus
- Familiarity with server-side technology, game infrastructure, game features a plus
- Familiarity with Privacy / Compliance / Regulatory requirements a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**REMOTE WORK FROM AN ALTERNATE LOCATION COULD BE CONSIDERED**
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Remote, US, Remote, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence