AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and build world-class experiences. In this role, you’ll have the creative freedom and the responsibility to provide experience, direction, and performance to the game design process, resulting in crafting high quality simulation games for millions.
This role will support the development and analytical needs of various game and central teams, spanning multiple feature areas including development, market analysis, and live operations.
Game team integrations will involve writing specs, managing design challenges and promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Senior Product Manager will help drive the research strategy for current features and upcoming titles – collecting and analyzing player behavior and UA data, incorporating competitive analysis, and ensuring that product decisions are based on such in-depth research.
This role will also promote best practices within the company, keep abreast of the current features and analyses being developed, and support PM culture and development.
Lastly, the Senior Product Manager will effectively champion their product vision & strategy and partner with central teams such as product marketing, user acquisition, and data analytics.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer web, mobile or game development is required
- Ability to create wireframes, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live web or mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing is preferred
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time