AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer, Studio Operations
Zynga is looking for an exceptional Senior Producer who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about building games with a world-class Studio Operations team. Our central team is responsible for managing communication and projects between Zynga’s game studios, internal support teams, and company leadership. The ideal candidate is an organized, confident, and clear communicator who can act as a project manager for ad hoc initiatives that bridge these groups; defining requirements, aligning stakeholders and contributors, and driving new projects from ambiguity to completion. This person will also be able to embed in a game team to serve as producer on multi-discipline development pods when required. Additionally, this role coordinates regularly with individual game teams around their upcoming releases, tracking and communicating status to the wider company.
The right candidate for this role knows game development and live operations from start to finish, loves collaborating with diverse teams, and is excited to embrace our culture and elevate our studio to the next level. Come play a critical role in shipping our next generation of games on all platforms, with renowned IP including Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and more!
- Build and maintain relationships with game studios and central partner teams through regular touchpoints. Track progress towards live ops game releases, assess risk, and assist teams in problem-solving.
- Lead cross-functional projects and contribute to other game and studio operations efforts in support of the company’s strategic goals, as required.
- Communicate game updates through regular reports and internal tools. Generate presentations for executive-level staff. Regularly update and improve these communications and processes.
- Help manage the game development framework for the company. Support game teams by maintaining a cadence of milestone check-ins and project reviews with each studio group. Build alignment around the format and content of the reviews. Ensure follow-up on action items generated. Facilitate discussions between game studios and central partner groups
- Assist with operational planning activities, including workforce planning, live and in-dev game status reporting, launch-readiness status, internal partner initiatives, and others.
- 5+ years production experience with a high-profile studio or well-known franchise.
- Experience shipping multi-platform titles and working on live-ops game teams.
- Firm grasp of all aspects of game development, including production stages, processes, and roles involved. Console and cross-platform experience are a major plus.
- Clear and confident communicator. Able to lead projects, build teams, and generate clear presentations that summarize projects, share knowledge, and drive improvements.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, and composure under pressure. Anticipates risk, communicates and resolves problems before they develop.
- A bridge-builder who is able to foster relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. Marketing, Finance, Legal, QA, etc.
- Highly organized. Able to track and maintain large volumes of studio documentation for archival and retrieval purposes.
- Ability to work independently and drive results without significant manager involvement. Improves own productivity and is a positive influence on the team.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Experience working on/with central support teams (Marketing, Operations, Analytics, etc) a plus.
- Thrives in ambiguity, drives toward clarity.
- Coordinate efforts in Zynga’s Asia expansion strategy. Asian language speaking (Chinese preferred) and experience launching games in Asian markets is a major plus.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Bay Area, CA, Remote, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence