AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer – Star Wars
The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for a best-in-class Senior Producer to join the Star Wars: Hunters team. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated and experienced individual to help manage and drive project management best practices and processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a consistent track record in management of cross discipline development teams.
The producer role will be directly responsible for leading the organization, direction, and completion of specific project goals for a cross-disciplined infrastructure focused team. The Senior Producer will work closely with a Product Owner to ensure the development team has the necessary understanding of high-level business goals, and the means with which to execute against them.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, influencing others, and enabling teams to succeed. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
- Own, manage, and execute the production schedule of a cross discipline development team
- Implement project tracking through JIRA and scope management
- Coordinate regular sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Facilitate and drive inter-team communication and collaborative needs through recuring stand-ups
- Help build a productive environment that builds team ownership
- Manage and continue to improve the production process while working with the other production members to ensure that key developmental and production best practices are being developed
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer within game development production. Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle.
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development with hard deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Must be a self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX
Requisition ID: P209971
Select Your Country of Residence