AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer – Star Wars
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110253
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past six years, NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join us in creating Star Wars™: Hunters, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, team-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
Our Producers own and run the production schedule and roadmaps of feature team(s), while helping build a productive and predictive environment that encourages team ownership. You will also play a part in the continuous improvement of our production standard processes with your peers in production. We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to help drive project management standard methodologies and processes: Focusing on HOW our games are made!
Under the direction of a Lead Producer, you will be directly responsible for driving teams to complete specific project goals for cross-disciplined groups. Plan time, resources and track progress against the goals set for the team. Working closely with leaders in other crafts to ensure the development team has the vital understanding of high-level business goals and the means with which to complete them.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day team management, helping your team to remain focused and actively working on their tasks
- Triaging, assigning and prioritizing the team’s tasks and bugs while facilitating the team's ability to turn requirements into achievable plans
- Capturing team production data such as capacity & velocity to feed your project plans
- Project road mapping, backlog refinement, sprint planning & reviews, retrospectives, dependency management
- Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks to the project
- Working with external teams including outsource vendors, licensors and publisher teams
- Agile development using methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
Required Skills & Experience
- Producer/Project Manager with experience working across the full games development lifecycle from concept to post-launch
- Experience leading large teams, focusing on outstanding organisation, communication and team building skills
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development experience, with rapid and live development
- Experience of using Jira, Confluence, Miro, Google/Office suite or other project management, reporting and tracking tools
- A history of leading multidisciplinary teams, from Art to Engineering
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 paid personal days
- 6 months of fully paid maternity/adoption leave or 16 weeks of fully paid paternity leave (eligibility criteria apply)
- Pension plan with a double matching employer contribution (capped at 8%)
- Private medical insurance, dental insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Company Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (eligibility criteria apply)
- Fitness Reimbursement plan worth £600 per annum
- Charitable Giving Platform to which the Company contributes a 2:1
- Annual season ticket advance and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence