AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for its next outstanding Senior Producer to join the Star Wars: Hunters team.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to help drive project management standard methodologies and processes: Focusing on HOW our games are made!
Under the direction of a Lead Producer, our producers are directly responsible for driving teams to complete specific project goals for cross-disciplined groups. They plan time, resources and track progress against the goals set for the team. They work closely with leaders in other crafts to ensure the development team has the vital understanding of high-level business goals, and the means with which to complete them.
The right person for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. They will have broad experience in solving complex problems, influencing others, and enabling teams to succeed with excellent organization and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with a proven track record in management of cross-discipline development teams.
Our producers own and run the production schedule and roadmaps of feature team(s), while helping build a productive and predictive environment that encourages team ownership. You will also play a part in the continuous improvement of our production standard processes with your peers in production.
Project management skills you will need to use every day
- Day-to-day team management, helping your team to remain focused and actively working on their tasks
- Triaging, assigning and prioritizing the team’s tasks and bugs while facilitating the team's ability to turn requirements into achievable plans
- Capturing team production data such as capacity & velocity to feed your project plans
- Project roadmapping, backlog refinement, sprint planning & reviews, retrospectives, dependency management
- Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks to the project
- Working with external teams including outsource vendors, licensors and publisher teams.
- Agile development using methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban etc.
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Miro, Google/Office suite of tools or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
- 4+ years as a producer/project manager with experience across the full development lifecycle from concept to post-launch
- Experience Leading large teams focusing on outstanding organization, communication and team building skills
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development experience with rapid and live development
- A history of leading multidisciplinary teams, from art to engineering
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212133
Select Your Country of Residence