AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer – Hit it Rich
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110307
Zynga, a global leader in social games, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Producer. We are looking for a passionate producer to manage scheduling and coordinate the development processes on Hit it Rich. Qualified individuals are organized, with excellent interpersonal skills, and have a consistent track record in management of both internal team members and external outsourcing partners.
This Senior Producer owns communication between their team, production and leads, creating and maintaining task lists and scheduling information. A crucial part of the producer role is the communication of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and features to the development /production team.
Under the direction of the Lead Producer, work will encompass identifying, describing, tracking and reviewing tasks for development team members, the organization and management of individual, departmental and project-wide scheduling information, identification of task dependencies, multi-discipline coordination, review meetings, and status updates.
- Partner with production and team leads to handle the production schedule.
- Identify and coordinate dependencies at the feature or pod level.
- Manage capacity and understand velocity of the CRM & RMG team.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied.
- Prepare realistic project schedules for the development team, including key dates and reviews
- Implement project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes
- Coordinate efforts for content and release tracking
- Proactively identifies risks to meeting key dates including licensor submission and release schedules, ensuring appropriate steps are taken to mitigate risks
- Communicate regularly with team members in all directions on project status.
- Foster and maintain a positive culture and work environment.
- Serves as an internal game critic, and champion of quality while advocating for the player!
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Proven experience as a Producer within game development production. Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle.
- Outstanding organization, communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/Waterfall development.
- Proven track record working in rapid development cycles and live games
- Experience leading highly engaged multidisciplinary teams
- Must be a self-motivated detail oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute in a uniquely creative environment.
- Previous experience in mobile or live games is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $110,000 and $160,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence