AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer, Cyber Security
Zynga is looking for a highly motivated Senior Producer to join our amazing Cyber Security Production team.
You will work closely with engineering leadership, product management, producers and game/partner teams to balance a set of commitments and achievements with predictable execution. You should be able facilitate tough trade-offs along the way and be tactical enough to know when to dig deeper on daily execution. Proactively spot areas for improvement, then energetically drive those improvements all the while fostering a feeling of collaboration and common purpose within the team.
- Provide senior-level project /program management for multiple critical engineering projects, within our central technology infrastructure group.
- Ability to drive product development and ensure commitments are delivered on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Anticipates challenges and course corrects as needed on the fly.
- Partners with engineering, product and production leaders to deliver outstanding products and services.
- Ensure clear project definition and criteria for completion.
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Initiate, foster, maintain and mentor others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations critical to both current and future development process.
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- 6+ years of program/project management experience.
- 4+ years agile development experience.
- Experienced in delivering cyber security initiatives and projects, knowledge of cyber security concepts, principles and approaches that lead to well delivered programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
- An ability to resolve issues
- Strong mediation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in the game industry.
- Computer science or technical degree.
- Agile certifications.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Chicago, IL, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_108509
Select Your Country of Residence