AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As a Senior Producer you will be highly competent in your core discipline, you will have a deep understanding of how to work respectfully with different personality types and to tailor your leadership style accordingly. You’ll relish new challenges and opportunities, especially when that comes with added responsibility and visibility inside and outside your team.
We are a seeking Senior Producer to join the Action Strategy team. You will empower your teams to make high quality games, on Dawn of Titans, Star Wars Commander (™) plus work on new game titles as needed. You will drive the team to ensure delivery is on time to budget and to quality. Working on multiple games features and Live Teams concurrently.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and Execution: Working across multiple games your primary focus will be to deliver engaging events across our well established live titles. In addition, you will also own building game and event roadmaps, drive features, define tasks, set priorities, clarify ownership, and communicate to all interested parties to ensure the plan is shared by all.
- Measuring Progress: you work with leaders to adjust the plan as the project progresses and communicate to all required when the plan is changed. You will work collaboratively with the leadership group.
- Communication and Leadership: Own communication between teams, individuals and the leadership team, both written, verbal and visual. Keep everyone in sync with plans, and changes to the plans as they happen. Drive effective and positive communications to increase effectiveness and efficiency in teams. Provide vision and direction to individuals and teams. Mentor and coach team members to improve and excel. Contribute actively to the team culture ensuring things are challenged and changed to keep us “best in class”.
- Release Management: NaturalMotion has a world class LiveOps team. Ensure high quality releases, working with QA, Development, Design, Art, Product, Marketing, and any other teams to ensure our releases are well understood, high quality and meet both user and business needs. You will monitor releases once live and ensure issues are addressed thoroughly and quickly.
- Process Definition: Drive and refine process for the right teams and problems. Iterate to find the best process for delivering the tasks at hand effectively.
- Mobile F2P game development experience essential
- Live service operations experience
- Experience leading multiple multi-disciplinary teams developing towards specific deadlines and delivering to world-class quality bar
- Effective production with Agile work experiences and practices
- Management or Production frameworks is beneficial
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time