AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer
Zynga games is seeking the outstanding senior producer to join our production team in Bangalore. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated and passionate individual to help manage our live game operations. You are hardworking, incredibly organized, detail oriented and have good interpersonal skills. You love solving complex problems, collaborating, enabling and influencing business leaders.
What is the role about:
The role will enable you to lead/assist live game production and operations of our Web/ Mobile game portfolio. You will be actively involved in defining and delivering new and exciting experiences through features and content to our very extensive and committed player base. Responsible for creating and executing a roadmap that aligns with the game and the company vision and driving your team to realize this roadmap. You love and live games and are an expert communicator, an effective project coordinator who has experience managing live operations for games or a large-scale consumer-facing application.
- Oversee the production of features, games, and related projects including building roadmaps, handling resourcing across teams, managing priorities, and achieving key product metrics.
- Drive operations for live games, working closely with product, design, art, engineering & marketing teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Work closely with your game team partners to identify improvements in existing processes and/or to craft new processes to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget. You will also manage and drive these process changes across your team or across the organization.
- Passionately articulate the core experience and vision for your features ensure alignment within your team and help create a fun, engaging and stimulating work environment.
- Care deeply for the player/customer and be their voice in every meeting. You are player-focused and will work closely with partners to ensure that every idea is evaluated through a player lens.
- 10+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles (Mobile or Web), or years of running operations and solving complex problems for a large-scale consumer application product.
- Extraordinary great teammate skills with a collaborative work style, and an interest in being hands-on with design, production, and development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget.
- A passion for games and creating a fun, engaging and addictive user experiences.
- Good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter attitude, with the ability to multitask.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time