AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer – Words With Friends
Words with Friends is looking for a best-in-class Senior Producer to join our team. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and overseeing our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management for internal studios.
The Producer will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver on studio-wide business plans and reporting and executing on strategic operations initiatives.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. They will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is a unique opportunity to join the world-class team that makes the most beloved mobile game of all time.
- Manage the game development framework process for the team:
- Execute on the studio’s best practices.
- Seek to identify and make improvements on this process to improve team productivity.
- Facilitate discussions between different discipline groups and drive resolution.
- Establish a cadence of milestone check-ins and project reviews. Build alignment around the format and content of the reviews. Ensure follow-up on action items generated.
- Facilitate discussions between studio game team and central partner groups. Consistently report the status and risks for each project broadly to the leadership team.
- Partner with studio leaders by understanding their organizations, roadmaps and proactively helping them to solve challenges.
- Participate in cross-functional projects as assigned.
- Ability to contribute to other Operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision, as required.
- 5+ years game production experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong individual contributor with ability to lead small projects, as required.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. Marketing, Finance, QA, etc.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate alternatives and help build presentations that share learnings or implement improvements.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience is required.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time