AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer
The Producer will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver company-wide business planning and reporting and execute on strategic operations initiatives for the company.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. They will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
- Manage the game development framework process for the company.
- Establish a cadence of milestone check-ins and project reviews with each studio group. Build alignment around the format and content of the reviews. Ensure follow-up on action items generated.
- Facilitate discussions between studio game teams and central partner groups. Consistently report the status and risks for each game broadly to the executive team and partner teams.
- Deliver on strategic planning activities which include slate management, workforce planning, game production status reporting, launch readiness status, 1st party partner relationship initiatives, and others.
- Partner with studio production and operations leaders by understanding their organizations, business roadmaps and models, and proactively helping them to solve challenges.
- Participate in cross-functional projects as assigned, including company-wide quality and cost initiatives.
- Ability to contribute to other Operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision, as required.
- 6+ years progressive game development and operations experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong individual contributor with ability to lead small projects, as required.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. Marketing, Finance, QA, etc.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate alternatives and help build presentations that share learnings or implement improvements.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience is required.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time