AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Payroll Administrator – (Contract)
Sr Payroll Admin Position at Zynga (Contract)
We are seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to join our payroll team.
You will be working with the Payroll team to process full cycle semi-monthly payroll on ADP for 1,300+ employees. You will work cross functionally, and especially close with HR and Finance to ensure accurate payroll processes.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of semi-monthly; bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for over 1,300+ employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Process new hires, terminations in ADP PayForce and WFN
- Calculate LOA payments
- Monitor Payroll inbox and reply to payroll-related inquiries
- Process off-cycle checks including final paychecks and bonuses.
- Process verification of employment on a timely manner
- Utilize ADP eTime for Time and Attendance Self-Service Portal for pay statements, direct deposit and tax changes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise utmost discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Perform special projects or other duties as requested.
- Work with the proper channels with regards to system issues (ADP; WD; Oracle, etc)
- GL Upload and JE reconciliation
- Minimum of 4 years of payroll processing experience for a multi-state employer with multiple offices
- Experience with ADP PayForce and WFN a plus.
- Experience with Canada payroll is a plus
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws and overtime requirements.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- A committed teammate, detail oriented and an effective communicator
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community we do not discriminate on the basis of race sex religion color national origin gender sexual orientation age marital status veteran status medical condition disability or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees and partners from all backgrounds.
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: Austin, TX