AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Network Engineer
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values
As an experienced Senior Network Engineer you’ll already have confidence in your core skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by previous experiences, references, and lessons learned on the way.
NaturalMotion is currently seeing a highly proficient Senior Network Engineer with a high level of experience working on corporate enterprise networks. This role will require someone who isn’t afraid to take on projects from inception to finish as well as work on daily network operational issues. We are looking for someone that has strong experience in wireless design/troubleshooting, routing, as well as security.
- Install, configure, and maintain network hardware in a multi-vendor datacenter, office, and cloud environment.
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation.
- Work with team members and groups to identify and develop scalable network designs, solutions and policy recommendations.
- Champion new network engineering projects by collaborating with multiple organizations from start to finish.
- Ability to travel as needed for new network builds.
- Perform wireless surveys leading to design and tuning recommendations.
- Team player ready to be an architect or hands on any day, ready to mentor junior engineers.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on routing, switching, wireless, firewall experience, preferably in a global enterprise environment with a high number of locations.
- Experience in troubleshooting: BGP, OSPF, STP, and DM-VPN/IPSEC
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong hands on experience in troubleshooting wireless related issues.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and excellent knowledge of core network services (DNS, SMTP, NTP, syslog, HTTP).
- Strong experience in functional and performance proof of concept testing.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCE) network deployments
- Experience with F5 load balancers.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time