AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Game Mathematician
- Collaborate with game designers to build excellent slot games to delight players.
- Provide detailed mathematical models for slot games and other game features
- Offer detailed analysis and explanation of mathematical models
- Develop and explore innovative functionality of slot games
- Validate, simulate and sign-off mathematical models to ensure they work as intended
- Troubleshoot with engineers on technical implementation on mathematical models
- Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics or related fields, or 4+years experience in social slot game designs.
- Excellent working knowledge in combinatorics, statistics and probability theories.
- High degree of creativity and innovation on game designs.
- Proven ability to perform analysis on complicated concepts.
- Comfortable to work and research independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent understanding of successful elements of slot games.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Game Design
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time