AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Marketing Artist
We are on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Artist to join our Helsinki studio to work on a brand new game in the FarmVille franchise. In this role, you will support the central marketing team and build out marketing assets for digital campaigns across, social, in-game, CRM and paid acquisition.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create and build marketing assets for digital campaigns for social, in-game, CRM and paid acquisition.
- Have an excellent level of skill in all Adobe Creative Suite software including Photoshop, Illustrator and AffectEffects.
- Experience using Premiere Pro
- Experience working with 3D assets within Unity
- Ability to create motion graphics, GIF, and other simple animations (for use on, social, email banners, etc.)
- HTML and CSS knowledge (for use on email creation)
- Basic understanding of Lighting, Texturing, Modeling and Rendering
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and able to work independently
- Strong Design Skills.
- Eager to learn and develop
- Be a highly creative individual who can bring ideas and energy into a dynamic team environment and provide market appropriate design solutions to a brief.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Helsinki, Finland
Careers Type: Full-Time