AVAILABLE POSITIONS University Relations Recruiter
Zynga is searching for a University Relations Recruiter to positively impact our talent brand, culture and funnel. The UR Recruiter will support our program deployment and execution. In this role, you will help drive an important funnel of future “Zyngites” both as interns and new grads. You will execute strategies at universities to better position Zynga, lead on campus activities, drive on campus interviews, heighten awareness of Zynga’s employment brand and continuously develop relationships with key partners both internal and external. You’ll have the opportunity to support these outcomes, focusing on our co-op program and supporting broad North American teams.
- Partner closely with Zynga hiring teams to attract, source, screen and hire top-tier interns and co-ops.
- Develop and lead on-campus initiatives i.e. networking events, tech talks, panels, information sessions, career fairs, targeted events etc.
- Be an agent to drive a balanced workforce driving Zynga to a more inclusive future.
- Handle partnerships with university career centers, faculty, student groups etc. to execute recruiting and engagement events
- Work towards metrics based goals beyond hiring volume that include quality of match to Zynga’s strategic goals
- Maintain close relationships to collaborate with recruiters, coordinators and business partners Develop creative sourcing strategies to build robust pipelines and drive talent to targeted events
- Provide best-in-class intern/co-op and partner experiences with an emphasis on driving engagement and excitement about work at Zynga
- Plan and drive our North American intern/Co-Op program including running off-sites, competitions and other experience building events
- 2+ years of experience in university recruiting or programs.
- Clear and effective communications skills to diverse audiences, both one-to-one and one-to-many, while maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Shown ability to conduct deep probe interviews and screens in order to assess key requirements for positions.
- Familiar with data tracking, budgeting, and tracking expenses
- You should have a real passion for technology and/or games/entertainment
- Comfortable with 25% travel, concentrated during the academic year
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome applicants, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time