AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Manager, University Relations
Zynga is searching for a University Relations Manager to positively impact Zynga’s talent brand, culture and funnel. The UR Manager will own our program from scoping to deployment, driving an important funnel of future “Zyngites” for both internships and new grad hires. This person will own North American and EMEA delivery while supporting our APAC partners as well. He/she will help build out strategies at universities in order to better position Zynga, heighten awareness of career opportunities, and continuously build multi-year partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create strong partnerships and exhibit strong influence/guidance with leaders at Zynga to drive positive program outcomes
- Develop strategies and workflows to enhance on-campus initiatives i.e. networking events, tech talks, panels, information sessions, career fairs, targeted events etc.
- Be an agent to drive a balanced workforce driving Zynga to a more inclusive future
- Manage partnerships with university career centers, faculty, student groups etc. to execute recruiting and engagement events
- Maintain close relationships to collaborate with recruiters, coordinators and business partners Develop creative sourcing strategies to build robust pipelines and drive talent to targeted events
- Provide elite candidate and partner experiences with an emphasis on driving engagement and excitement about work at Zynga
- Plan and drive our North American summer intern/Co-Op program
- 5+ years of experience in building and leading University Recruiting Programs.
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate to diverse audiences, both one-to-one and one-to-many, while maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to conduct deep probe interviews and screens in order to assess key requirements for positions.
- Familiar with data tracking, budgeting, and tracking expenses
- Passion for technology and/or games and entertainment is a plus
- Comfortable with travel, concentrated during the academic year
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time