AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Manager, Social Media – Star Wars
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studios, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As the Senior Manager, Social Media, you will lead social media and community for the first Star Wars title from NaturalMotion, the recently announced Star Wars™: Hunters.
You will be responsible for the ongoing operational management and strategic development, tactical implementation, and team management to help deliver the player voice and brand opportunities.
You will understand the holistic and dynamic landscape of social media channels, strategies, emerging platforms, and audiences within those channels that create a road map that includes channel strategy, content strategy, and technology platforms and tools.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute and own the social media marketing, community and influencer strategy
- Build, execute and maintain player messaging and engagement strategies and campaigns on key platforms
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee the approval process for all campaigns, initiatives and assets
- Create and present campaign and channel performance reports to key stakeholders
- Regular reporting to wider organisation on current community trends and sentiment
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Plan and co-present regular live streams
- Act on behalf of our players and bring their voice into studio team meetings and discussions
- Future team management, as the Social & Community team grows with the project
Required Skills & Experience
- Social media and community management experience, within the games industry
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns with one or more specific business goals (growth, advocacy, engagement, retention, reactivation, revenue)
- Experience in moderating community discussions with large active communities, including creation of style guides, tone, response strategies
- Experience in setting up and running live streams on Twitch, YouTube and Facebook
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for the Star Wars brand
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time