AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Manager of Treasury
Zynga is looking for a Senior Manager, Treasury to join its Corporate Finance & Treasury team. Reporting to the VP, Investor Relations & Corporate Finance, the Senior Manager, Treasury will provide leadership and direction of all Treasury activities including investment management, international finance, worldwide banking operations and foreign exchange risk management.
This person will be responsible for building and redefining a strategically and tactically oriented Treasury function that is scalable and meets the needs of a fast-paced, global growth company, while partnering with key stakeholders across Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Legal and Corporate Finance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Cash Management: Develop banking, liquidity and funding strategies and manage banking relationships globally; perform cash management functions (including opening/closing bank accounts and maintaining signatory lists) and provide reporting and analysis
International Tax & Finance: Liaise with Head of Tax to design and implement efficient liquidity structures that are aligned with tax and legal requirements; assist with the establishment of new legal entities in foreign markets and play a lead role in ensuring finance infrastructure necessary to support operations is available to meet business needs
Foreign Exchange Management: Identify and manage foreign exchange exposure/risk and explore hedging opportunities; structure policies and procedures by partnering across functions to minimize foreign currency risk
Capital Structure Planning and Analysis: Manage debt capital and borrowing strategies; build analytical models to evaluate capital structure decisions including financing, return of capital, liquidity planning, credit ratings, and contingency planning
Cash Flow Forecasting: Collaborate closely with Accounting and FP&A to develop and implement cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
Communications & Reporting: Make presentations to senior management and to business partners communicating the vision for the Treasury function while gathering support for cross functional initiatives consistent with the company’s priorities; assist the SEC Reporting team with disclosures related to cash, investments and foreign exchange sections of the company’s SEC filings
Compliance & Other: Develop and maintain internal policies and procedures that meet strict internal control standards; manage existing debt portfolio including covenant compliance for credit facility and convertible debt; support global insurance programs including annual renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 10+ years relevant experience in global corporate treasury
- International and US treasury cash management experience
- A strong understanding of accounting as well as financial and operational controls
- Highly analytical and forward-looking with strong ability to execute, meet deadlines, and delivery high quality work products
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Team-driven, results-oriented player with the ability to work independently
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office, etc.
- MBA, CPA or CFA preferred, with experience in a big-four accounting firm a plus
- Leadership experience
- Some experience with capital markets and investments preferred
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation and curiosity
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time