AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior IT Support Technician
- Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems and software.
- Maintain all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, and supplies.
- Troubleshoots problems, maintains and monitors internal hardware, software, and printers.
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations
- Serves as second and third line support, while assisting with first line responsibilities to Zynga and its subsidiary’s employees across all regions
- Participates in IT projects and owns projects pertaining to the technologies supported by IT Operations/Support.
- ITIL best practices
- Implement enhancements to ease administration for users, and peers.
- Troubleshoot and work escalated tickets where applicable
- Identify and propose technical improvements to leadership.
- Assist with SCCM and JAMF as and when needed
- Jira Service Desk assistance: Metrics and reports build.
- On-Call IT Support based on a rotational schedule
Desired Technical Skills and Experience:
- Support of both PC and Mac hardware
- Windows 10 and macOS
- Windows Server
- AD administration, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Imaging
- JAMF, imaging
- Microsoft 365 and GSuite / Google Workspace
- SSO and OneLogin
- Jira and Confluence
- Basic networking and server knowledge
- Mobile support, iOS and Android
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Project management
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in office and Work from Home (WFH) enivornments
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time