AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior HR Coordinator (Contract)
Zynga is looking for a rock star Senior HR Coordinator (contract) to join our team. If you are results driven, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people – please read on!
- Acts as point person for initiating all employee transactions in Workday
- Pulling daily new hire reports from recruiting data base (ATS)
- Able to work cross functionally with key stakeholder teams
- Provide support to HR Business Partners (document preparation)
- Assists in advising HRBP’s of HR related policies and procedures
- Schedules and performs all voluntary exit interviews via in person or over the phone
- Demonstrates a dedication to data integrity through Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Workday Audits
- Assist’s in documentation gathering for SOX compliance
- Manages ending of contracts for all Vendors in Workday
- Manages and organizes the HR file room, files paperwork for active and termed employees
- Shown process improvement skills and outstanding customer service skills
- Able to change priorities and judge time critical demands
- Works collaboratively with employees and leaders to ensure effective and efficient customer service
- Proactively keep HRBP’s, Managers, HR Ops updated on progress of transactions through written and verbal communication
- 2-3 years of prior experience in Human Resources utilizing Workday
- Ambitious and adaptable, able to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Tried time management and organizational skills.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion at all times.
- Outstanding skills with MS Office including Excel
- Capacity to articulate thoughts/ideas in a fluid and concise manner in both written and verbal communication
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Array