AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior 2D Artist
The Artist will work with the Product team, creating art assets that excite players about upcoming features, events and sales. The ability to work smart and iterate quickly is key. This Artist will also collaborate with the Art Director and other concept artists in creation of final in-game artwork, and placeholder artwork given to the outsource team for further polish. As this is both an IP and a Slot product, prior experience with either of the two is a strong plus.
- At the minimum 5+ years of professional experience creating marketing assets
- Concept — character and background painting skills required
- Strong logo design skills and typography knowledge
- Understanding of storytelling, color fundamentals, value
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite including: Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects and very fast turn-around
- Ability to work independently, stay proactive in communication and manage own time and projects with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to high level of detail
- A passion for games, slots or IP license a plus
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Graphic Design or related studies
***Please include Portfolio with application to be considered***
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time