AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Gameplay Engineer
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_108499
Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. To date, more than one billion people have played Zynga’s franchises including CSR Racing™, Empires & Puzzles™, Merge Dragons!™, Merge Magic!™, Toon Blast™, Toy Blast™, Words With Friends™ and Zynga Poker™. Zynga’s games are available in more than 150 countries and are playable across social platforms and mobile devices worldwide. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with locations in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, India, Turkey, and Finland. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or follow Zynga on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or the Zynga blog.
- Follow engineering best practices towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability
- Work on large problems and break it up for others to implement.
- Strong Analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Perform Design and Code reviews.
- Be responsible for the Live game health
- Closely work with other functions like PM, UI/UX, Art, QA
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the game performance.
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Solid fundamental programming skills (algorithms, data structures, OOP, OS, Networking, AWS Cloud)
- Experience with source control management and giving code reviews
- Good Communication skills and Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (UX, game design, PM) in an agile environment
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence