AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Game Economy Designer – Remote Work location
We are looking for a Senior Game Designer who can balance the game and economy and help drive the creation of new features on Words with Friends 2. This person can work REMOTE from anywhere in the USA in the pacific standard time zone.
- Create desired player experiences through game economy, balance, and feature tuning across the entire game.
- Analyze player experience of feature tuning and balance through building simulation tools and analyzing player data.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game balance and experience.
- Work collaboratively with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features.
- Create and own the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Create clear and complete game design documentation for game balance, content, and features.
- 5+ years experience in mobile game design, including at least 1 year on a game in live ops
- Solid understanding of balancing and tuning designed to create a desired player experience
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Carlsbad, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time