AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Game Designer
Zynga is looking for a top-talent Game Designer to join the team who made the runaway hit “Willy Wonka Slots”. We make the world’s most appealing social slots and do so in a fast paced, encouraging, and energetic environment. Our team consists of industry veterans from both the real-money gaming and video game worlds, giving us great depth and adaptability.
- Innovate or evolve leading slots game features to work with new games and existing games.
- Be able to effectively pitch new game mechanics and ideas to the team and sell them on it.
- Deliver the design and guide the implementation of game features and systems with an eye for engagement, retention, monetization, and, most importantly, what the players wants.
- Own the design of new features/designs through the entire implementation process
- Is constantly looking to dial in on what existing and potential players and customers want
- Ability to describe user experience stories and build wireframe screens and flows
- Work closely with Art and Math departments to build and refine the gameplay of each machine.
- Familiarity with real world slots or social slots.
- Worked for 3+ years in professional game development as a designer
- Has well-rounded design capabilities from game design to storytelling
- Must be able to take input from multiple sources and turn them into a single vision
- Has a strong self-motivation and initiative to drive towards excellence
- Solid knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. You must be able to communicate your vision effectively with management, engineering, art, UX, production and business personnel.
- Experience helping other disciplines find innovative solutions to implementation.
- Passionate game player on multiple genres and platforms (including slots)
Nice to have:
- Expert with math and formulas in game environment
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Game Design
Careers location: Bengaluru, India, Remote, India
Requisition ID: P210248
Select Your Country of Residence