AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Game Designer
Zynga is looking for a Senior Game Designer who can help drive the creation of new features on some of Zynga’s top games. The Senior Game Designer will add experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process.
- You Own, drive, and communicate the vision for major design initiatives
- Recruit and train designers for your initiatives.
- Work closely with product managers, producers, engineers, and artists to design and prototype new gameplay and systems.
- Build and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and more efficient for the team.
- Be the advocate of good design practices across the studio.
- Deep understanding of games and what makes them fun, both as gamer and a professional.
- Experience in leading a team of designers.
- 8+ years of professional game development experience as a game designer, experience with system game design.
- Widely played, especially with online and mobile games, with the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, we further value candidates with graduate degrees and/or top tier university pedigree.
What we offer:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Game Design
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Requisition ID: P209493
Select Your Country of Residence