AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior UI Artist – Graphic Designer – Poker
Are you a Senior UI Artist/Graphic Designer who wants to work on the world’s #1 online Poker game? If so we would love to hear from you.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to adopt our culture and elevate our business performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
The UI Artist/Graphic Designer is responsible for creating user-centered visual design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience. This includes all phases of the visual design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), graphic and interface design, storyboards, motion graphics and art production.
- Must have experience with Unity
- Evolve and create visuals for the game UI, advertising campaigns, web and video content and branding materials
- Drive the visual design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision
- Create high quality final art assets from existing UI and UX wireframes
- Integrate final UI art assets into the game using Unity
- Work with internal clients and project partners to ensure UI meets product and design needs
- Current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
- Experience designing for mobile devices and/or gaming consoles (Live product experience a bonus)
- Possess strong communication skills and articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
- Committed to adapting to creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- At least 3 years related experience in interactive or gaming environments
- An online portfolio of existing and related work is mandatory
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Bangalore, India
Careers Type: Full-Time