AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Experience Designer
Zynga is looking for a dynamic Senior User Experience Designer to join our hardworking team!
You are responsible for crafting user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ outstanding game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally.
This includes all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, graphic and interface design, Interaction models, prototypes, user/task flows and art production.
You will work closely with UX Lead to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with engineering for execution of design.
- Evaluates designs quickly and crafts creative high quality work. Owns features.
- Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines.
- Execution, delivery of UI designs and integration of production assets
- Rapid prototyping, MVP/click thru prototypes for internal buy-in
- Expert in working with industry standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch / Figma / Invision Studio / Adobe XD, Principle / Marvel
- Expertise in multi-device/platform design
- Proficiency towards adapting and learning different game development tools (Flash, Unity).
- Proficiency in building Design Systems and Prototyping frameworks
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver outstanding interactive game experiences.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
- Support design decisions from a practical, UX standard methodologies standpoint.
- Interface, collaborate with key internal client and project partners to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX Design.
- Graphic/Visual design skills required for UI deliverables
- Expertise in initial data gathering, competitive analysis, stakeholder interviews, information architecture, usability evaluation, interaction design for co-creation of the spec and driving product conversations, strategy in new/large features, experiments.
- Expertise in conducting user research
- Should have worked in a team of Experience Designers
- Should be able to supervise, lead, mentor juniors, establish OKRs and follow up.
- Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision, check-in.
- Encouraged to evangelize the UX methodologies, evaluate and establish standard methodologies.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D and motion design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Real passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in design field.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: UI / UX
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time