AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Experience Designer – Casino Group
Hit the jackpot as a Senior User Experience Designer on Hit It Rich! We are devoted to providing our players the most deeply engaging casino slots experience in the world with 10 years of original content, iconic brands, and features.
The Senior User Experience Designer assists Project Leads in developing the XD vision of a product(s) and carrying out that vision. This role participates in the effort to build innovative and groundbreaking user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ outstanding mobile game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally in response to user testing.
Participate in all phases of the game design process including conceptual design/development, prototypes, user/task flows, and UI art design/production.
Work closely with Project Partners to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with Experience Design Director, Art Director, Product Management, and Engineering for execution of design.
- All applicants must provide a portfolio of work in order to be considered
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to conceptualize, define, and develop features that yield outstanding experiences for our players
- Create user flows, interface wireframes, prototypes, and design documentation.
- Create UI design/layouts
- Build high-fidelity mock-ups for pre-visualization during pre-production
- Create UI art and visual design for user interfaces
- Collaborate with the art team to define and stick to a thematic art style
- Be the owner of UI/UX for game feature pods
- Ability to co-work and connect with multiple studio locations, teams, and partners
- Able to collaborate with proactive communication and a willingness to build consensus with potentially opposing perspectives.
- Knowledgeable in fundamental UX Design Principles
- Some experience designing for games vs. task completion, specifically supporting fun and engagement
- A strong foundation in classic graphic design principles
- Skilled and experienced in user interface layout design, hierarchy, color theory, and information architecture
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and adhere to an established visual style and build upon it
- Able to consistently produce high-quality visual assets for user interfaces
- Very proficient with standard creative software such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Very proficient with UI layout & design tools (Figma, Sketch, or similar tools)
- Expert with prototyping design software (Figma, Sketch, or similar tools) and the prototype development process
- Experienced in traditional game development methods and processes
- Skills with collaborating and partnering with technical team members such as Tech Art and Engineering
Level of Experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in HCI, Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in the game development industry specializing in UX
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma, Sketch, or other UI design tools
- Axure, Framer, or other interactive prototyping packages a bonus
- Unity Engine (UGUI, NGUI), Unreal Engine, or similar game engines a bonus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_Z-P210744
Select Your Country of Residence