AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Engineering Manager – Payments & Core Architecture, Central Technology
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games in Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server tech that drives the core gameplay experience under the hood. We’re looking for outstanding leaders with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. The Senior Manager of Engineering position will play a key role in leading teams supporting the development of services/tools for our games.
- Run teams of software developers working on various shared products/services for Zynga’s games
- Drive technical excellence by validating technology choices, architectural design, and code quality, diving deeper when needed
- Enable the team to succeed by identifying gaps, improving the engineering process, and providing growth opportunities
- Be the voice of the team in interacting with various partners across fields both inside and outside of the organization
- Act as a conduit from executive leadership down to the team, distilling strategic direction into tactical action
- Collaborate with other technical leaders at Zynga to champion outstanding development
- Coordinate closely with other fields (especially Production and Product Management) to ensure alignment against larger organizational goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ experience directly developing a team of software engineers
- 4+ years of prior hands-on software development experience
- Solid understanding of standard methodologies for engineering process, code quality, build/release pipelines, security and live operations
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and new technologies
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages and platforms (Java, C#, C++ and/or Go)
- Familiarity with agile development methods and tools
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal a plus
- Experience targeting the Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo platforms
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, serverless, etc.) a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212030
Select Your Country of Residence