AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Employer Branding Specialist-Contract
About the Position: Employer Branding Specialist
The Employer Branding Specialist will be responsible to drive Zynga India’s brand awareness and ‘go to market’ efforts that drive our recruitment team’s goals. We’re looking for a self-starter to help drive & execute all communication strategies, campaigns and events that will promote our game development excellence to reach top talent. You’ll have an intimate understanding of the gaming space and you will need to understand our talent, what excites them and how to attract them.
You will partner with the leadership team and HR to help position Zynga as a top gaming employer, with the aim of attracting & engaging the best talent. This is an exciting and diverse role that touches virtual and physical presence to reach potential candidates in our talent landscape. We are looking for someone who is strategic, thoughtful, but equally hands-on and scrappy. Able to work effectively in an ever-changing environment.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for partnering with our recruitment team at selected conferences, produce promotional materials and manage our local employer brand.
- Working closely with the India HR team to showcase the Zynga India employer brand
- Responsible for end to end social media management to support the People team initiatives, by using engaging content that gains followers for championing and growing our company’s online presence.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams of creative personnel,and the People team to drive content marketing initiatives.
- Work in unison with the Talent team as and when required for promoting talent branding across social media sites and assisting in driving referrals internally and externally.
- Build and manage our community of gaming enthusiasts with content showcasing life at Zynga India.
- Design and plan communication for recruiting events and serve as a brand ambassador at various events, such as IGDC, GHCI etc.
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Monitor Glassdoor, Linkedin etc and plan and execute activities for engagement
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with teams and key partners to generate content ideas, build detailed outlines and convert them into compelling thought leadership articles
- Conceptualize and propagate ideas for better engagement
- 5-6 years experience in a similar role with experience in content creation/blog writing.
- Ability to understand the concept and initiatives taken by the People team and create appropriate content and circulate across various social media websites.
- A candidate who has the ability to independently take charge and hustle with a fast learning approach.
- Someone who is tech savvy and can work with basic design tools for poster making/other creative deliverables.
- Good partner management skills as you will be working with many people across various business functions.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting objectives and self-starter with an eagerness to learn and make valuable contributions from day one
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies
- Knowledge of design/video tools.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, copy editing and maintaining overall brand consistency.
- Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt to new strategies on the fly.
- Good planning, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Implement key programs for internal branding
- You will be charged with helping the business understand who the best talent are, where they are and what they want to know about working at Shell.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time