AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Director, Product Marketing
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Austin, TX
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110594
Zynga is looking for an experienced Senior Director, Product Marketing to lead our North American studios live games marketing support, strategy, and growth.
- Bring in consumer brand partnerships and partner with product leaders to build integrated brand events into live games.
- Lead targeted Out of Home and non-performance marketing strategies and execution across live games to drive installs and reactivations.
- Develop strategies, plans and lead the execution of integrated marketing plans across multiple franchises
- Deliver data driven strategies to inform slate based on customer segmentation, demographics and market forecasts
- Partner closely with functional publishing teams as well as live game product leaders.
- Create quarterly, yearly and multi-year marketing plan definitions — a long term, cohesive strategy to drive brand and key business metrics
- Act as the advocate for our consumers – ensure all messaging is easy to comprehend and our features and functionality align with what our players want and what makes sense for the business.
- Manage a cross functional marketing team composed of Product Marketing Manages, Community and Social Media Managers, Producers, and Graphic Designers.
- Manage creative production for live game marketing support (in game videos, bold beat marketing support, etc)
- Lead community management across live games
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of outstanding experience in broad, cross functional, consumer marketing with a minimum of 4 years experience at a gaming company
- Owner/CEO mindset: ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
- A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
- Comfortable working in a very analytics driven company
- Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience a strong plus
- Experience managing a large team
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Passion for social games or disruptive businesses
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace with high tolerance for ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred
This position will report to the SVP, Games.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Telemedicine, Virtual mental health, Emotional Support Services, EAP, and neurodiversity support programs
- Family building new parent & menopause support
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Back-up childcare
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence