AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior DEI Recruiter – Long Term Contract
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular games that are played by people around the world every single day. To-date, more than 1 billion people have played our games including Empires & Puzzles, Toon Blast, FarmVille, Words With Friends, Zynga Poker, Merge Dragons, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Recruiter to source underrepresented talent for our teams globally across disciplines, focusing on furthering Zynga's mission to support diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
· Partner with the global Talent Acquisition team to understand hiring needs across all of our global studios
· Attract, engage and pipeline under-represented talent for Zynga
· Work with Sourcing leader to prioritize role profiles to pipeline
· Create new ways to share Zynga’s diverse and inclusive culture through events (virtual and in person)
· Set and execute sourcing strategies for attracting under-represented talent across all disciplines, including engineering and product management.
· Research and recommend new systems and processes for assessing talent and providing an inclusive interviewing experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience sourcing technical talent
· Minimum of 5 years as a full life-cycle Recruiter
· Knowledge of core DE&I concepts and best practices in DE&I recruitment and hiring
· Demonstrated record of advancing equity and inclusion within an organization, including fair and equitable assessment practices
· Experience managing partnerships, programs or career fairs
· Familiarity with talent CRMs and Greenhouse ATS
· Proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
· Demonstrated ability to produce results within a set timeline
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook
· Knowledge of employer branding and social media campaigns
· Strong organization and communication skills
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Other
Careers location: Remote, US
Requisition ID: P210357
Select Your Country of Residence