AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Data Analyst – Merge Dragons
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110807
The Merge Dragons team is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst to build new features for our millions of players to enjoy!
Merge Dragons! is a puzzle adventure game, where you are tasked with healing a magical land, harnessing the power of dragons, solving fun puzzles and building your camp to grow dragons. It’s a game where everything can be matched and merged to produce unique artifacts and skills – dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers and dragons themselves, you name it. Everything interacts, and helps you overcome magical, mysterious puzzles.
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons! With more exciting projects in the pipeline. At Gram Games, we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact.
- Use our modern tech stack, Snowflake, Databricks and PySpark, Airflow, and Tableau to develop innovative tools
- Work closely with marketing teams to craft, test, verify and implement end-to-end data pipelines that ingest data from multiple sources and output meaningful insights to optimize Zynga audience growth
- Apply statistical methodologies to evaluate performance and account for uncertainties in major initiatives
- Design and develop using standard practices within a GitHub environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field; Masters or PhD strongly preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in data science or analytics roles
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following: data mining, predictive modeling, statistics, experimental design, application development, computational analytics, econometric modeling, data visualization
- Proficient in Python, SQL, and other programming languages; Experience with visualization software such as Tableau and/or app design using libraries such as Plotly Dash
- Strong written and oral communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence