AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Consumer Insights Manager
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Zynga Consumer Insights is looking for someone to join our team as a Senior Consumer Insights Manager. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will be responsible for identifying actionable insights across Zynga’s portfolio, as well as the overall gaming marketplace.
Your focus will be on cultivating and leveraging the “voice of the consumer” across marketing and game design initiatives. Your work will help drive innovations and improvements for both live games and new games in development.
10% travel required, including some international travel.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and represent the “voice of consumer” through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and careful analysis
- Translate business needs into efficient and appropriate research methodologies ranging from cutting-edge techniques to tried-and-true methods
- Execute qualitative and quantitative research projects ranging from facilitating player interviews to complex segmentation studies
- Manage key tracking studies including fielding, reporting and analysis
- Act as point of contact for a wide variety of syndicated data sources
- Lead research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
Required Experience & Skills
- Passion about games and consumers is a must
- Extensive experience designing research programs in support of business needs, managing key tracking studies, analysing and visualizing data, and socializing information across the organization.
- As your projects will range from quick-turn qualitative interviews to large-scale quantitative studies, the ability to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities is required.
- Experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Project management skills and willingness to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal clients and vendors
- Experience with business intelligence analysis
- Experience with analytics software tools like SPSS and SQL a plus
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time