AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Concept Artist
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110456
We are looking for a Senior Concept Artist to join our team.
This role requires you to take ideas from the Art Director, expand upon them, and to deliver innovative visual ideas in a polished illustrative state. Your art will have a major impact on the overall look and feel of this best in class mobile game.
- The work will consist of visualizing the game features and conceptualizing multiple sketches of game objects for approval then bringing them to a rendered state with a primary focus on “mobile friendly” assets.
- Taking the ownership of art from scratch to end develop and co-ordinate with other verticals.
- Solid understanding of Perspective and 3 dimensional hard surface design.
- Create and render organic terrain and props.
- Establish technical 2D art guides for Outsourcing
- Design and rendering 2D assets and other User Interface elements
- Occasional Support for marketing team
- 5 + years experience designing concept art preferably in gaming
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Ability to translate art into multiple styles for various types of projects
- Draftsmanship – Can draw “not just photobash”
- Advanced level Photoshop Skills
- Basic 3D modeling skills are a bonus
- A basic understanding of games and how your art will ultimately influence the game design
- Previous mobile development experience is mandatory.
- Must be comfortable working with people, taking feedback, and working as part of a team
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 20 days annual leave + company holidays
- Extended medical coverage that includes OPD, dental, vision and telehealth
- Group Life, Disability and Critical Illness insurance
- Equitable Childcare facilities for all employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning and nurturing support programs
- Comprehensive leave options and flexible working hours to ensure work life balance.
- Keep your health on track with our wellbeing programs covering fitness expenses and complimentary meals served around the clock
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Around the year employee events and casual dress every single day
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers to work with and, impact millions of daily players
- Re-engage with your special interest by being a part of our employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through inclusivity, culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence