AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Concept Artist
We are looking for a Senior Concept Artist to join our team.
This role requires you to take ideas from the Art Director, expand upon them, and to deliver innovative visual ideas in a polished illustrative state. Your art will have a major impact on the overall look and feel of this best in class mobile game.
- The work will consist of visualizing the game features and conceptualizing multiple sketches of game objects for approval then bringing them to a rendered state with a primary focus on “mobile friendly” assets.
- Taking the ownership of art from scratch to end develop and co-ordinate with other verticals.
- Solid understanding of Perspective and 3 dimensional hard surface design.
- Create and render organic terrain and props.
- Establish technical 2D art guides for Outsourcing
- Design and rendering 2D assets and other User Interface elements
- Occasional Support for marketing team
- 5 + years experience designing concept art preferably in gaming
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Ability to translate art into multiple styles for various types of projects
- Draftsmanship – Can draw “not just photobash”
- Advanced level Photoshop Skills
- Basic 3D modeling skills are a bonus
- A basic understanding of games and how your art will ultimately influence the game design
- Previous mobile development experience is mandatory.
- Must be comfortable working with people, taking feedback, and working as part of a team
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India, Remote, India
Requisition ID: P210094
Select Your Country of Residence