AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Concept Artist
We are looking for a Senior Concept Artist to join our team.
This role requires you to take ideas from the Art Director, expand upon them, and to deliver innovative visual ideas in a polished illustrative state. Your art will have a major impact on the overall look and feel of this best in class mobile game.
- The work will consist of conceptualizing multiple sketches of game objects for approval then bringing them to a rendered state with a primary focus on cute “mobile friendly” assets.
- Solid understanding of Perspective and 3 dimensional hard surface design.
- Create and render organic terrain and props.
- Establish technical 2D art guides for Outsourcing
- Rendering 2D icons and other User Interface elements
- Occasional Support for marketing team
- 5 + years experience designing concept art preferably in gaming
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Ability to translate art into multiple styles for various types of projects
- Draftsmanship – Can draw “not just photobash”
- Advanced level Photoshop Skills
- Basic 3D modeling skills are a bonus
- A basic understanding of games and how your art will ultimately influence the game design
- Previous mobile development experience is a bonus
- Must be comfortable working with people, taking feedback, and working as part of a team
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Remote - India, India
Careers Type: Full-Time